Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs.
- Get home inspector E&O insurance immediately after your purchase.
- Pick the coverage that works for you. From basic inspector’s liability coverage to meet state requirements to comprehensive coverage including expertise around hazardous materials.
- With CoverWallet, you’ll get the right coverage at inexpensive prices.
Coverage Plans for All Your Needs.
OREP offers a complete package of E&O and General Liability/Off-Premises Coverage for Home Inspectors.
- Tailored Specifically for Inspectors with coverage for most Add-on Services Included at No Extra Charge.
- Risk Management and Pre-Claims Assistance Included at No Charge. No premium surcharge for claims that do not incur an expense. Low deductibles from year one.
See coverage highlights here.
EliteMGA is 100% dedicated to the professional home inspector. We specialize in your specific needs:
- We sell insurance. We do the billing. We settle claims! We have our own carrier for Home Inspectors!
- We strive to have the most competitive rates in the market.
- We offer unique coverage – Whatever you need for your business we can provide.
- Group discounts for multiple inspectors.
Norman-Spencer is working hand in hand with our AM Best A++ (Superior XV) carrier to help with the placement of professional and general liability insurance for Home Inspectors.
- Claims Made Error & Omission coverage including Personal Injury for limits up to $1,000,000 with deductibles ranging from $1,500 to $10,000.
- General Liability coverage for limits up to $1,000,000 including premises and personal injury.
Optional coverage available for: Termite Inspection, Limited Fungus & Mold, Septic & Water, Wind Mitigation.
As an independent insurance agency, RISKPRO has access to many of the top home inspector professional liability insurance companies.
Zensurance is an online business insurance platform that provides free insurance quotes for Canadian home inspectors.
- Save up to 35% off on your E&O and CGL policy.
- Partnerships with over 50 top insurance providers, we’ll do the shopping for you!
- Custom insurance policies designed to meet home inspection regulatory standards.
- Easy and quick online application, get a quote in 5 minutes!
$3 Million in Aggregate Coverage from the Leading Risk Management firm in Home Inspection for over a Decade.
Fill out the Application Here and then send any competing quotes to Info@RWSinsurance.com!
Common coverages available through the Home Inspect Plus program include:
- Radon testing
- WDI/WDO inspections
- WETT inspections
- Mold sampling with endorsement
- Agent broker referral coverage
- Full prior acts coverage
- Legal assist
- Claims made and reported policy form
InterNACHI® members receive unique discounts and enhanced coverage through the exclusive InterNACHI® Elite Risk Insurance program.
InspectorPro is more than just your insurance provider. We exclusively focus our expertise on the home inspector industry in order to provide the best insurance product available. Errors and omissions combined with general business liability insurance protects a home inspector from all potential liabilities and lawsuits.
You can find coverage information here.